Raffle Referral Reward Program
For members of Scouts
Your reward is waiting!
If you refer a new school or community group and they place a raffle ticket order by the end of May 2019 you will receive a $50 Bunnings gift voucher.
What the program is about
Each year around 100 schools and community groups raise funds through the Scouts & Schools Monster raffle. They get back $1.50 for every $2 ticket sold with the other 50 cents going towards covering some of the costs, including ticket printing.
However, there are thousands of schools and community groups across Victoria who have yet to participate. Since Scout members are community minded and part of their broader local community, you no doubt know a school or community group that might be interested in benefiting from this fundraiser.
To assist in promoting the raffle to new schools and community groups we have put together a flyer that you can send out. Lots more information for schools and community groups is also available at raffle.scoutsvictoria.com.au
- This program is for new schools or community groups only. It is not for schools or community groups that have participated in the raffle in the previous four years (2015-2018).
- Ticket orders will be open at the end of March and will be dispatched late May for selling June through August.
- Any Leader, Adult Helper, office bearer or Scouting family can make a referral.
- You can refer more than one school or community group and be eligible for vouchers accordingly.
How they sign-up
Note: the raffle system for schools and community groups is different to that used by Scout Groups.
How to get your gift voucher
To receive a gift voucher we will need advice and details about your referral. There are two ways that you can do this:
- When the school or community group is placing their raffle order they online they simply enter your name and email address in the ‘Extra Information’ field and in ‘Where did you learn about us?’ they select ‘Referred by a Scout friend’.
- You send an email to email@example.com with your details including the name of the school or community you have referred and your postal address. Once received, we will check the system to confirm the school or community has placed an order.
Gift vouchers will then be sent out in mid-June, once the initial orders to schools and community groups have been dispatched.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 03 8543 9808.