2021 Adult Recognition Awards
Nominations for the 2021 Adult Recognition Awards are now open. Nominations must be completed online and can be accessed by clicking the button below.
Nominations are called for Adults whose service since their last Award shows evidence to meet the following six criteria:
- Carrying out the responsibilities of their Certificate of Adult Leadership or non uniformed role to the highest standard
- Promotes teamwork and commitment among fellow Adult Members
- Provides leadership and engenders enthusiasm among other Adults Members
- Exhibits a vision for the future development of Scouting and takes initiatives to contribute to the development of youth and adults who are influenced by his/her role.
- Involved in activities beyond the level of responsibilities normally expected in the current appointment or management role held which contributes to the wider Movement Association.
- Has completed the mandatory Core Modules of 'Child Safe Scouting' and 'WHS for Scouting'.
Download Adult Recognition Award guidelines
All nominations must be treated as confidential and should not be discussed with anyone including the nominee.
Nominations close March 1 2021 at midnight.
ARA 2021 Nomination Form
*Please note, as criteria may change from year to year, nominations that have been submitted in previous years will not roll over.