Adult Recognition Awards 2018
Nominations are called for Adults whose service since their last Award shows evidence to meet the following five criteria:
- Carrying out the responsibilities of their Certificate of Adult Leadership or non uniformed role to the highest standard
- Promotes teamwork and commitment among fellow Adult Members
- Provides leadership and engenders enthusiasm among other Adults Members
- Exhibits a vision for the future development of Scouting and takes initiatives to contribute to the development of youth and adults who are influenced by his/her role.
- Involved in activities beyond the level of responsibilities normally expected in the current appointment or management role held which contributes to the wider Movement Association.
Download Adult Recognition Award guidelines
Nomination forms for the 2018 Adult Recognition Awards are now open. You can complete the new online nomination form by clicking the button below.
Alternatively, if you are unable to complete the online form a printable version is available under 'Award Applications' on the Forms page.
ARA 2018 Nomination Form