Pax Hill Scout Camp
450 Spencer Street, Ballarat
An ATAP accredited campsite and member of the Australian Camps Association
5km Ballarat City, 18ha of bushland, State Forest adjacent. 2.4 km. to Sovereign Hill Tourist Park. Eureka Centre, Gold Museum, Blood on the Southern Cross, Kryal Castle and Wildlife Park.
- Lodge complex - 70 beds, disabled Toilet and Shower, bunk room wheelchair access, dining / activity room, full catering
- Pack Holiday Complex - 44 beds, dining room and activity rooms, self-catering
- Tait Centre 10 beds, No Kitchen
- Total 124 beds 2 to 12 per room
- Camping capacity up to 1000
Heritage Centre, three training Halls, Disable Toilet and Shower, 50 patrol sites, Abseiling, Bouldering Wall, Archery, Confidence & Commando Courses, Billy Carts, Bush Golf, Orienteering, Mine, Volley Ball, Basket Ball, Photo and Nature Trails, Chapel, Campfire circle.
ph: 03 5331 4956