Due to the impacts of the COVID-19 virus, Cuboree X has been postponed and will not proceed as planned in September/October 2020. The Cuboree team are now planning something very special to mark the 10th Victorian Cuboree, and will share details when the future is more certain.
Applications for Cuboree are no longer being accepted. If you have made payments towards attending, a full refund will be provided as soon as we can. Please be patient; it's a big job.