For 17 years this fundraiser has delivered MONSTER results to Scout Groups across Victoria and in total we've raised in excess of $7 million, mostly for Scout Groups!
Schools have participated for the last eight years with $1.5 million dollars raised and since 2015 Community groups are also invited to participate.
Some ideas on what your Group/formation could spend the money on:
- Subsidising Membership Fees, Adventurous Activities and camp costs
- Major events including Jamborees, Venture, Cuboree & Kangaree. Even if they aren’t on this year, you can still start ‘banking’ the money now
- Hall maintenance and upgrades
- New equipment
- One major raffle for Scout Groups (Monster Raffle) and school & community groups (Our School Raffle)
- An exclusive ticket selling period for Scout Groups
- Two refund rounds to choose from; either June or October
- 100% proceeds go back to Groups, that’s $2 for every $2 ticket sold. Schools & Community Groups receive 75%
- 750,000 tickets available
- More than 100 prizes, click here to view prize list.
INFO FOR SCHOOLS AND COMMUNITY GROUPS
Schools, kinders and community groups of all types have participated in our raffle for the last eight years, with more than $1.5 million dollars raised.
In 2021, the raffle is again open to schools and community groups. It is the perfect fundraising opportunity! You receive $1.50 for every $2 ticket sold. The balance is used to pay for the tickets and the system, so you don’t have to go through the hassle yourselves; nearly all the hard work is done by Scouts Victoria. All you need to do is focus on distributing and selling your tickets.
To register your interest please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and have a look at www.ourschoolraffle.com.au. Schools and Kindergartens are already listed and waiting for your orders. If you are a community group, please email us and we will create a record for you.
MORE INFO FOR EVERYONE
The Scout Association of Australia Victorian Branch 2021 Scouts & Schools Monster Raffle will be covered by Victorian Legislation and it will be declared by the (Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation). (VCGLR). The gaming permit number is 10764/19.
All additional enquiries to email@example.com or 03 8543 9809.