Volunteer with Scouts
Giving back will improve your wellbeing, equip you with skills for the future, and help you to make new friends – and memories.
Volunteering can be a brilliant way to boost your mental wellbeing. It’s a great feeling knowing you’re helping young people get skills for life, and you might even learn a lot about yourself along the way.
Scouts can make you feel good in other ways too. We’ll guide you to an opportunity where you’ll:
- Make friends and meet people
- Try new things and challenge yourself
- Get outdoors and get stuck in
- Positively impact your community
- Create vital opportunities for young people
- Make memories that'll last a lifetime
If you can only occasionally help, that’s ok, we appreciate any time you can spare. There's also volunteer opportunities as adult helpers, committee members and members of our activity teams.
To become a Leader or Adult Helper, contact your local Group or fill out the form below.