Clifford Park Activity Centre
5-7 Clifford Drive, Wonga Park, map location
ATAP accredited campsite and a member of the Australian Camps Association
35 km east of Melbourne – a 50 acre bush site nestled in a bend of the Yarra River with Warrandyte State Park on three sides
- Camping for over 400 on prepared sites
- Storm Shelters on 9 campsites
- Melbourne water reticulated throughout site
- 2 large Activity Shelters enclosed on 3 sides, equipped with gas BBQ, hwu, ss sink, tables/seats, coonara heater
- Wombat Cabins – 5 rooms of 6 beds, 7 rooms of 4 beds, 1 room of 2 beds
- Separate cabin with 8 beds
- Wombat Shelter – gas BBQ, coonara heater, attached (refurbished) food preparation area, equipped for 40
- Lodge – dining hall in open format seats 130, can be divided in half or quaters – AV equipped. Industrial style kitchen. Catering available or self-cater
Log Cabin – multipurpose training / activity hall. AV equipped. Chapel. Challenge Valley (24 elements), Abseiling Tower, Archery, Sand Volley Ball Court, BMX Track, Bouldering Wall, 2 Compass Courses, 2 Orienteering Courses, Trampoline, Frisbee Golf, Amateur Radio VK3SCP, Billy Cart Hill, Crate Stacking, Access to canoe landing on the Yarra River for water activities.
Clifford Park runs a number of Patrol Activity Camps throughout the year, find out more here.
03 9722 1471