Mafeking Open Day - Free Camping
If you haven't already locked in the date here are some reasons why you should
- Free camping on the Saturday night! (phone bookings office to book your site 9111 0030)
- Get up close and personal with some native Australian wildlife. Thanks to Aussie Reptile Display.
- For $5 you get access to 20+ activities, BBQ lunch and a Badge if you accept our challenge.
- Do your bit for the environment and help us plant some trees!
- Race around the site in a Rover Crews buggy during Hot Laps.
- Test your skills with some wicked toe painting.
- Check out our newest activity to Mafeking - A MINI GOLF COURSE.
- Experience a live action battle brought to you by SWORDCRAFT.
- A good old paper plane contest.
- Did we mention FREE CAMPING?
Date: Saturday 2nd September 2017
Time: 10am - 4pm
Cost: $5 per person (Including Leaders)
Location: Mafeking Rover Park 338 Caveat-Dropmore Road, Caveat
For more information please visit our facebook event.