Scouting needs to be highly visible across Victoria so people can see the positive impact that Scouting has in our local communities.
It is also a great way to welcome new members – both youth members and adult volunteer Leaders. It also helps get supporters on-board.
The Scouts Victoria marketing team is here to help, so that every Group and District can be pro-active in sharing their own good news.
The marketing team are also responsible for managing this website, our social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), the weekly newsletter 'Be Informed' (sent to all adult members and Rovers) and our bi-monthly publication, Australian Scout Magazine.
For any enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
There are a wide range of people you might want to speak to about Scouting and your Group. How you connect with them might vary.
- Prospective members (Social Media, leaflets, posters, appearances)
- Parents (School newsletters, open days, newspapers)
- Politicians, councils (Letters, invitations, events)
- Schools (Letters and calls to Principals)
- Media (Press releases, calls to journalists)
- Former members who are now parents
- Local community members
The below information will direct you to the resources you need to help connect with your audiences.