The Venturer Aeronautical Theory Day is designed for individual or small groups of Venturers seeking to use aviation for their Venturer Awards, the 10 hour program can be used as either a Growth & Development or STEM & Innovation Special Interest Areas.
Details of the program are available at
The cost of Session 1 is $30 per participant plus a $0.50 booking fee. A typical cost of Session 3 is $209 per participant.
As for any Venturer or Queen's Scout Award Program activity, you must obtain approval for the activity from your Unit Council in advance and adhere to the timelines agreed.
Registration & Bookings
The schedule date is;
- Sunday, 17 March 2024 - Applications opened on 2 October 2023 and will close on 10 March 2024. Event confirmation with final details will be sent following the close of registrations.
2024 Venturer Award Program Registrations
If you are unable to attend the schedule event and wish to be advise when another event is scheduled please register on our waitlist. Also with sufficient interest other events may be schedule at Moorabbin or regional locations.
2024 Venturer Award Program Online Waitlist
Making a booking
You can request can request an event for your unit either at Moorabbin or at a regional location:
- Start by follow the BOOKING link below to the TryBooking website to see the list of available dates, it will open in a new window so you can keep following these instructions
- SELECT a suitable date
- SELECT the Venturer SECTION and then the Venturer Award Theory TICKET and then enter the estimated number of participants, there is a six (6) participant minimum, if you don't have the minimum enter six and use the comment field to note what you realistically expect.
- NEXT then answer some event specific questions
- When you are finished complete the BOOKING DETAILS and then PURCHASE. You do not make a payment at this time.
- Once your Booking Request has been received, we will create an event based on your request. A Booking Confirmation will be forwarded to the requestor including a TryBooking link to enable the participants to register and pay.
2024 Available Dates & Bookings Requests
For more information or to request an event at another location or on a date not listed, contact firstname.lastname@example.org/
The following document is the Course Worksheet which you will go through during the Course.