Camp Warringal the “Hidden Gem” at the foothills of Mt Disappointment, Whittlesea North.
340 Bruces Creek Road, Whittlesea North
This well - kept, well run campsite sits on 7.2 hectares of land which in November 2019 opened
“The Warringal Centre” a newly constructed purpose – built, Scout and Community facility consisting of
large hall (can be sectioned off for meetings / training)
- accessible toilets
- four meeting rooms
- plus ducted wooden heating
This building compliments other buildings that survived the 2009 bushfires which also has accommodation/ kitchen/ dining room/ small recreation room with a Jetmaster wood heater.
Giving the capacity to sleep 60 people, both buildings have fully equipped kitchens.
Bill Daniels Centre
- Bunk rooms: 2 x 14 = 28 beds
Camp Warringal’s other attributes
- Camping for 200
- Two Shelters both with Bunnings style barbeques
- Non-denominational Chapel ideal for Scouts Own, Quiet Reflection & Weddings
- Mini Golf course
- Low Climbing Wall
- Funfields (Whittlesea)
- Uncle Nev’s Horse Riding (Upper Plenty)
- Hiking into Mt Disappointment
For information email firstname.lastname@example.org