Camp Warringal the “Hidden Gem” at the foothills of Mt Disappointment, Whittlesea North.
340 Bruces Creek Road, Whittlesea North, map location
This well-kept, well run campsite sits on 7.2 hectares of land and has been operational since 1966.
“The Warringal Centre” a newly constructed purpose – built, Scout and Community facility consisting of large hall (can be sectioned off for meetings / training) opened in November 2019.
- accessible toilets
- four meeting rooms
- plus ducted wooden heating
This building compliments other buildings that survived the 2009 bushfires which also has accommodation/ kitchen/ dining room/ small recreation room with a Jetmaster wood heater.
Giving the capacity to sleep 74 people, both buildings have fully equipped kitchens.
The Warringal Centre
- 38 beds comprising of bunks
Bill Daniels Centre
- 24 beds comprising of bunks
Camp Warringal’s other attributes
- Camping for 200
- Two Shelters both with Bunnings style barbeques
- Non-denominational Chapel ideal for Scouts' Own, Quiet Reflection & Weddings
- Mini Golf course
- Low Climbing Wall
- Funfields (Whittlesea)
- Uncle Nev’s Horse Riding (Upper Plenty)
- Hiking into Mt Disappointment
For information email email@example.com