Rowallan Recreation and Adventure Camp
6 Kent Road, Riddells Creek, map location
An ATAP accredited campsite and member of the Australian Camps Association
74 hectares of natural bushland adjacent to the historic Macedon Ranges and Mt. Charlie flora reserve
- HQ Camp - (Unit Holiday Centre)
- Dining Room with TV (BYO HDMI)
- Kitchen, fridge, freezer, 10 burner gas stove with 2 ovens, equipped for 80, (self catering or local business can cater)
- 64 bunk beds in 2 Dormitories
- Dining room has 3 rooms with bunk beds for 8 people (ideal for Leaders)
- First Aid room
- Forest Camp - Over 100 patrol camping sites.
Recreation Hall with open fire place, tables, chairs; Toilet/Shower block; Wheelchair access to all buildings; Disabled Toilet; Gas BBQ; Adventure Playground; Low Ropes course; Basket Ball; Soccer; Volley Ball; Table Tennis Table, Net; BYO balls, bats for above activities; Tug-o-war Ropes; Campfire circle; Zip Line.
Forest Camp: Toilet/Shower block with lighting; Initiative Course; Chapel; Nature Trail; Orienteering; Amphitheatre with Campfire; ½ drums for fires; Storm Shelter ‘Warnock Lodge’ with gas stove and water.
Booking Office: 0416 470 057
Camp Ranger: 03 5428 6509